Thursday, April 30, 2009

Me
Me(?) - I belong to four camera groups on Yahoo. Of these four camera groups – I would say only two seem interested in what one actually does with a camera. The other two are more into the equipment.
One group does more back and forth about images than the other three combined. There is, however, a caveat to this group. They rhapsodize over 6 or 7 folks stuff - and to be charitable (IMHO) – there are only about 3 or 4 people who regularly post images on that list who have any business near a camera.
My stuff gets only the occasional nod of satisfaction or acceptance. Frequently – there’s just silence. This is only a minor annoyance for me insofar as I shoot for myself – not for a client, and certainly not to impress anyone on any camera list.
So Nyah! ;-)

No comments: