Saturday, May 16, 2009

Community Theatre - "TRICK or TREAT"
The Laugh – This person played the part of Prince Hamlet in a production I saw in 2003. I don’t believe I’ll ever see a better performance of the character. Pentax SV w/135mm F:1.8 Auto Soligor.
Town Vagrant – A consulting engineer (in real life).

Aunt Martha - In real life (a just-retired librarian) took the stage for the first time in this production. She was fabulous.

I’ll Blow the Old Lady Away!!!! – Aunt Martha being menaced by a (in real life) local heating/airconditioning contractor. . .

Don’t Open the Door!

In the Clutches of Endicott – the Living Scarecrow. . . .

“Trick or Treat” – Round Town Community Players – October 2004. I didn’t get a part – I was very disappointed - so I shot everyone in the production – repeatedly. These are a couple of my favorites. Want to photograph people (ultimately) having fun? Do theatre photography. You’ll have a ball too. The only thing that’s more fun than shooting actors is being one. All but “The Laugh” were shot with an Asahi Pentax SP w/85mm F:1.9 Super Takumar.

No comments: