Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tulsa Union Depot - Tulsa, Oklahoma
After some initial thrashing – I found the train depot. When I first pulled the Canon 5D out of the Domke and took off the lens cap – I had to wait about five minutes for the glass to warm up and the condensation to evaporate off the front element. I shot a couple frames outside – then decided to look at the interior. It was a disappointment. There is virtually nothing on the inside to identify the space as a passenger rail terminal. The Jazz Hall of Fame is nice – but not particularly photogenic. By the time I came back outside, the sun had finally shifted to light the front of the building. For more information on this building:

http://www.tulsapreservationcommission.org/artdeco/buildings/index.pl?id=5













This must be a great venue for jazz concerts!
All photos Canon 5D w/17mm Tamron, 24-60mm Sigma DG, 105mm Super Takumar and 200mm Super Takumar.

No comments: